iPhone

My new iPhone is actively awesome.

I'm almost quite upset that I've been resisting getting one before now. They are almost stupidly easy to use. It's annoying and addictive and also a fantastic phone. The apps system works very well indeed, allowing endless customisation within the sandbox of the optimum iphone environment.

I think the massive amount of freeware and cheap software means endless fun. Additionally they are always improving - now my research papers are on my iphone with Papers and I can fiddle with things in DocumentsToGo the mail program and calendar are a godsend.

Until I broke my WinMo 6.1 phone I didn't realise how much I used it. Now I have an iPhone I can't believe I battled away with that absolute crud that is the WinMo 6.1 interface, I am such a muppet.

I use it for life and Tube Deluxe and London Buses make the maze of London's awful travel network a breeze!

The iPod is bloody good too.

Seriously. Ignore that haters and get yourself one. You will not regret it I promise!

Comments

Popular Posts