Couch to 5K - Week 7

This is getting really hard work. 25minutes of running I'm really pleased with, even if the runs are seemingly getting slower and slower. Apparently, it’s all about stamina and perseverance. I do wonder whether it’s actually all about pain and keeping on running no matter how slow you go. I’m not sure I enjoy running, however, I am quite pleased that I’ve got to 25 minutes without having to stop, even if I am going slower than the average snail. Interestingly, as always, I am confused by the fact I feel I’m going slower, but I’m actually going faster and setting personal records each time I do it (according to Strava), which can only be a good thing, I suppose. The Altra 4mm drop shoes I’ve got are fabulous, and I have to say that the Up and Running team in Cambridge did a fantastic job for me in helping me pick them. I’m not at the supreme stage of others, but I will upload a clip of me running to show people how bad I am - just gotta find the time to edit it...

Comments

Popular Posts